On behalf of the firm of Brock Guerra, the health and welfare of our employees, our clients, and our community remains our upmost concern. Despite the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue providing quality service for all our clients.
We have implemented and encourage the practice of strong hygiene and self-care, to promote good health among our attorneys, staff and clients.
Beginning immediately, the firm is implementing the following preventive practices in hopes to keep the virus from effecting our firm family:
- We have invested in technology to ensure firm members can operate remotely from any location.
- Attorneys and staff who have been affected by recent school closures may telework from home as needed.
- We have directed our firm members to stay home if they or any of their family members are not feeling well, or if they become aware that they have been directly exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Client meetings, court hearings, and depositions are being limited, or replaced with remote video or teleconference tools. When possible, these events are rescheduled to a later date.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our office, as well as social distancing of no less than six feet apart from any person.
- We have restricted all business travel, unless necessary.
- Brock Guerra attorneys will be meeting with clients on a very limited basis, and by appointment only.
We appreciate your understanding as we do our part to help prevent the spread of this pandemic.
We wish everyone the best during this challenging time and greatly value our relationships with you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to follow up directly with us.
John A. Guerra, President
Providing Sound Legal Guidance Since 1953
The attorneys at Brock Guerra Strandmo Dimaline Jones have been providing sound legal guidance to our clients throughout central and south Texas. Our philosophy of providing legal representation of the highest caliber, in a cost effective manner, has earned our firm an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale & Hubbell.
Our strongest attribute is trial advocacy. We work hard to help clients reach amicable resolutions and avoid litigation. Our strength is our ability to provide effective trial representation should the need arise.